Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Infertility platform

Over just the last few years I see more and more people sharing their infertility stories.  I'm so glad that people are talking about this.  The hardest part for me was feeling like no one understood.  I had no idea how many people had experienced what I was going through.  There are so many more people that have this trial than it appears and we can receive some healing as we share our stories with each other.

Here are just a few stories that I've seen in the last couple weeks: 


Whitney and Spencer Blake
This couple brought some humor to infertility


Cary and Ryan
This couple tried for almost 7 years and finally adopted a little boy over seas.


Leah Campbell
(I could only find a facebook link so I hope you can see it)





2 comments:

  1. Whitney and Spencer are my friends! I love that their post is getting so much traction. It was featured on the TODAY show!!! I'm so glad you've gotten your miracle babies, like I have. Thank you for being a support to me through it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, that's so great! I'm so glad they've been able to find humor in their trial.
    I could say all the same things right back to you! Every time I see your family it makes me so happy!

    ReplyDelete